Rory's + Covid-19
While remaining hopeful, we want to acknowledge our concern about the evolving Coronavirus Pandemic and its potential to affect our loved ones, both local and global. Being a business on the Cape, we have a responsibility to take the precautions necessary to protect everyone we serve, but especially to protect our large population of higher-risk and older community members.
With our communities health and safety as our top priority, we wanted to share some steps we are taking at Rory’s to prevent the spread of coronavirus, flu, and other bad actors:
- Increasing our frequency of sanitizing: carts, counters, registers, payment terminals, door handles, scoops, and all other shared surfaces.
- Our cashiering team will sanitize hands after every transaction, and wear single-use gloves for each cash transaction.
- Bolstering our already strict food safety standards.
- Suspending Made-to-Order food service, to limit social contact. Grab + Go still available!
- Removing open air utensil, straw, stirrer, napkin containers.
- Suspending open-air sampling.
- Handling produce with gloves
- Personal hygiene reminders to all: Frequently wash your hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds, or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content. Cover any coughs or sneezes.
We are ensuring our team members have the information and support they need to: stay well + to stay home and get well if they need.
Team members at Rory's have access to + are required to wear protective gear including: single-use gloves + clean fabric face masks or single-use face masks.
We are encouraging everyone to maintain distance of at least 6 feet from all others in public places, Rory's included.
Customers shopping in store must be wearing a full-cover (nose + mouth) face mask or covering.
To maintain social distance we are limiting in-store shopping to:
6 Customers in Dennis Port
8 Customers in Mashpee Commons
Kitchen Service is now Curbside Pickup or Delivery (with a Market Order) Only.
Curb-Side Pick Up
We are offering free Curb-Side Pick Up at both Rory's locations. If placing your order via phone, please provide 1 hours notice of your desired pick up time!
We are offering Local Delivery to most Cape Cod zip codes from your nearest Rory's Location. If calling in your order, please try to call with 48hr notice before your desired delivery time!
Monday – Saturday
Early Bird* : 8a – 9a
Market : 8a – 7p
Kitchen : 8a – 6p
Market : 8a – 6p
Kitchen : 8a – 5p
Early Bird Hour
8a – 9a
Mon – Sat, Both Locations
In-store shopping reserved for those:
65+ years of age and/or with Immune Compromising Conditions.
To provide access to all, while maintaining all of our community members' health: We are announcing this new early bird hour for older and immune-compromised shoppers.
With this hour we can provide our at-risk customers with freshly sanitized carts, counters, handles, etc, and provide them with a little more space to shop.
Updated May 27, 2020